Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 2, 27-6-15

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 2, 27-6-15 01 May 2015 19:01 #9911

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Neerim Sth Level 2 PLUS, the mud will be calling by the time the 27/6/15 comes around. This will be the 2nd of the winter series rides with this one being for those feeling a little firmer down below region, This is not for the beginner but it will be a bit harder than the last, their will be a lot of overgrown unused trails, lots shitty ups and downs and as many bog holes as we can find and lots of mud and clay. Meet at 8am for 8.30am at the DSE bike unloading area and lunch on the trail and fuel for 100klm which normally means a full tank plus a couple of litres in your back pack. Tools and tube, prepaired to dewater your bike etc, UHF radios are always a good idea, back at the cars before dark, no pull outs during the day so get your passes in order before putting your name down. Maximium 16 riders. Visitors welcome but limited to 3

1. Will Munro
2. Garry Clarke
3. Pommy Mat
4. Wade Evans
5. Lefty 1
6. Lefty 2
7. Jim S
8. Rudi Toody
9. Graeme
10. Trev B
11. Muss v
12. Serge c
13. Kenny r
14. Peter d
15. Michael
OK  1 free spot available due to a pull out. Anyone want it ?
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015 12:55 by Willbar.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 2, 27-6-15 15 Jun 2015 08:36 #10696

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
Willbar wrote:
Neerim Sth Level 2 PLUS, the mud will be calling by the time the 27/6/15 comes around. This will be the 2nd of the winter series rides with this one being for those feeling a little firmer down below region, This is not for the beginner but it will be a bit harder than the last, their will be a lot of overgrown unused trails, lots shitty ups and downs and as many bog holes as we can find and lots of mud and clay. Meet at 8am for 8.30am at the DSE bike unloading area and lunch on the trail and fuel for 100klm which normally means a full tank plus a couple of litres in your back pack. Tools and tube, prepaired to dewater your bike etc, UHF radios are always a good idea, back at the cars before dark, no pull outs during the day so get your passes in order before putting your name down. Maximium 16 riders. Visitors welcome but limited to 3

1. Will Munro
2. Garry Clarke
3. Pommy Mat
updated 15/6/15
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 2, 27-6-15 15 Jun 2015 13:13 #10697

• Evo
Hey Will I would like to go on your ride, but only if Mat doesn't mind kick starting my bike when I get tired :)
Wade
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 13:18 by Evo.

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 2, 27-6-15 15 Jun 2015 19:25 #10700

• lefty
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 51
Wade, can you push mine ??? Haven't got a kick starter. Put me down for two please Will.

Neerim sth winter warm up 14/6/15 15 Jun 2015 22:24 #10705

• James S
  • Junior Boarder
Hi will, put me down for the 27th ride. Thanks jim

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 2, 27-6-15 16 Jun 2015 10:21 #10708

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
Willbar wrote:

1. Will Munro
2. Garry Clarke
3. Pommy Mat
4. Wade Evans
5. Lefty 1
6. Lefty 2
7. Jim S
updated 16/6/15

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 2, 27-6-15 16 Jun 2015 22:02 #10733

• Rudi
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Will
Can you pencil me for this ride, i might want to witness all the push and kick starting ...!!!
All good have a weekend pass see ya in the mud :D:D:D
Last Edit: 22 Jun 2015 20:23 by Rudi. Reason: confirming attendance

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 2, 27-6-15 17 Jun 2015 07:51 #10737

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
Willbar wrote:

1. Will Munro
2. Garry Clarke
3. Pommy Mat
4. Wade Evans
5. Lefty 1
6. Lefty 2
7. Jim S
8. Rudi Toody
UPDATED

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 2, 27-6-15 17 Jun 2015 18:15 #10746

• Graeme
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Can you pencil me in too?
Thankyou.

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 2, 27-6-15 18 Jun 2015 21:16 #10765

• Trevor b
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
Count me in too thanks Will
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds