Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 1, 13-6-15

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 1, 13-6-15 06 Jun 2015 22:02 #10575

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Willbar wrote:
Neerim Sth Level 2, the mud should be calling by the time the 13/6/15 comes around. This will be the 1st of a few rides with the 1st being a ride for soft cocks, it is not for the beginner but it should be fairly cruisey, their will be a bit of overgrown unused trails, some shitty ups and downs and probably a few bog holes and lots of mud and clay. Meet at 8am for 8.30am at the DSE bike unloading area and lunch on the trail and fuel for 120klm which normally means a full tank plus a couple of litres in your back pack. Tools and tube, prepaired to dewater your bike etc, UHF radios are always a good idea, back at the cars before dark, no pull outs so get your passes in order before putting your name down. Maximium 16 riders. Visitors welcome but limited to 3. 

1. will Munro Ride and Pub
2. Bill Toan Ride and Pub
3. Joe Bool Ride
4.Muss
5. Pommy Mat
UPDATED
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 1, 13-6-15 08 Jun 2015 15:04 #10590

• flipper
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 63
Hi Will

Could you please add me to the list, but probably only in pencil at this stage. I need to get a rear shock hose replaced (hopefully on Tuesday) before I can commit fully. No pub for me, as it is the opposite direction to home.

Thanks,
Peter D
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2015 15:04 by flipper.

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 1, 13-6-15 08 Jun 2015 16:43 #10591

• shercophil
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi Willbar, i would like to have a go at this ride too please , i cant commit to dinner at the pub at this time bit hopefully i will be able to attend that as well.

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 1, 13-6-15 08 Jun 2015 22:15 #10598

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
Willbar wrote:
Neerim Sth Level 2, the mud should be calling by the time the 13/6/15 comes around. This will be the 1st of a few rides with the 1st being a ride for soft cocks, it is not for the beginner but it should be fairly cruisey, their will be a bit of overgrown unused trails, some shitty ups and downs and probably a few bog holes and lots of mud and clay. Meet at 8am for 8.30am at the DSE bike unloading area and lunch on the trail and fuel for 120klm which normally means a full tank plus a couple of litres in your back pack. Tools and tube, prepaired to dewater your bike etc, UHF radios are always a good idea, back at the cars before dark, no pull outs so get your passes in order before putting your name down. Maximium 16 riders. Visitors welcome but limited to 3. 

1. will Munro Ride and Pub
2. Bill Toan Ride and Pub
3. Joe Bool Ride
4.Muss
5. Pommy Mat
6. Peter D
7. Uphill

No pub have been booked for something else
UDatEd
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 1, 13-6-15 09 Jun 2015 13:22 #10605

• MARKKTM
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Willbar,
Will there be any point where we can duck back to the card for extra fuel?
I know you said bring fuel on the track however I'm on a new bike with unknown range so an extra litre in my pack probably wouldnt cut it.
If not I'll have to wait until I can confirm range etc
Thanks
Mark

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 1, 13-6-15 09 Jun 2015 20:16 #10619

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
MARKKTM wrote:
Hey Willbar,
Will there be any point where we can duck back to the card for extra fuel?
I know you said bring fuel on the track however I'm on a new bike with unknown range so an extra litre in my pack probably wouldnt cut it.
If not I'll have to wait until I can confirm range etc
Thanks
Mark
sorry Mark no ducking back maybe pack 3 litres. What bike do u have ?

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 1, 13-6-15 10 Jun 2015 09:38 #10628

• MARKKTM
  • Fresh Boarder
YZ250FX

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 1, 13-6-15 10 Jun 2015 12:15 #10631

• Al
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
Extra Litre will do.
If not, two if your very very very very very throttle happy.
Al

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 1, 13-6-15 10 Jun 2015 16:07 #10633

• Btoan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Sorry Wilbur...I have to pull the pin, my leg is still stuffed and is not good after the 3 day ride I just did. Thought it was all ok but by the time I got home on Monday I couldn't get off the bike and having trouble just walking at the moment....I'm a bit pissed as I was looking forward to catching up with you and Pommy Matt....Off to the Physio again tomorrow for another groin massage....<BG>

Neerim Sth Winter warm up Ride 1, 13-6-15 10 Jun 2015 19:39 #10635

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
Btoan wrote:
Sorry Wilbur...I have to pull the pin, my leg is still stuffed and is not good after the 3 day ride I just did. Thought it was all oko but by the time I got home on Monday I couldn't get off the bike and having trouble just walking at the moment....I'm a bit pissed as I was looking forward to catching up with you and Pommy Matt....Off to the Physio again tomorrow for another groin massage....<BG>
bugger
Time to create page: 0.486 seconds