Username: Password: Remember me
Buy & Sell

TOPIC: Yamaha TT600 for sale - SOLD

Yamaha TT600 for sale - SOLD 17 Oct 2021 11:28 #34945

• flipper
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 63
Yamaha TT600 for sale SOLD

A great example of Yamaha’s big-bore thumper from the mid-eighties.

This is a 1987 model (59X) which was cosmetically changed to use the 1983 colour scheme (my personal favourite). The original red seat comes with the bike.

I fully restored this bike 9 years ago, using new OEM parts where possible to bring it back into as-new condition. Since then, it has only been used a handful of times each year, mostly for Victorian Vintage Enduro events, where it has performed flawlessly. The speedo shows just over 6,000 kilometres, and I have no reason to doubt it is accurate.

The engine has a later model steel liner cylinder and 10.5:1Wossner piston fitted (1mm oversize). At the time, new bearings were fitted throughout the engine and the upgraded oil pump version added to ensure longevity.
It is also fitted with a WP rear shock which is a significant improvement over the original suspension.
The tyres, chain, sprockets and chain guides are all less than 200km old.

It is currently on Club rego, so this cannot be transferred to the new owner. There is no RWC supplied, and it considered to be sold as being unregistered.

A regretful sale, but hopefully the new owner will get as much enjoyment from this classic machine as I have.

$7,200 and is located in Inverloch VIC

Advertised on AMTRA only for now, as I'm hoping to sell it to a club member so I can still keep tabs on it.

Last Edit: 06 Nov 2021 11:37 by flipper.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Yamaha TT600 for sale - SOLD 06 Nov 2021 11:37 #35014

• flipper
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 63
SOLD to a new Gippsland home (non-AMTRA)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds