Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: junior off road licence

junior off road licence 14 Aug 2014 20:41 #4337

• John T
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Brumm Brumm
  • Thank you received: 42
This is a copy of a invitation to all off road motor bikes club to inform them
of where we are going with the off road junior licence could you please forward club names and or contacts if you know any that may be interested
John T  

John
 Thanks for your time to discuss the offroad policy today. I have cc'd this to Andrew Jones who isone of our lead candidates and the person who has been our main contact point
on this internally.
  I haven't organiseda venue and it might be the date / timing does not suit Andrew or yourself, but
that's quite negotiable.
 I would like to propose the following besent out. The content & language might not quite be right so I'm happy to
leave any final wording up to you:
   2014 OFF ROAD BIKE ELECTION FORUM Dear ???? As you know, the enjoyment of what we doon and off the road is of paramount importance to us.  Yet some politicians, especially the Greens,oppose what we do and have policies that threaten the very existence of the
things our families love to do.
  I don'tknow if you are aware, but the current government has now introduced a range of
new camping taxes, which is only going to discourage those who love the
outdoors, from enjoying it.
 Imagine if our kids lost interest in agreat weekend away because the government made it all too hard? We have been approached by theAustralian Country Alliance party which some of you might know from the 2010
Victorian State Election, is a big supporter of what we stand for. The party is
giving serious consideration to making off road freedoms a major part of its
election campaign - but it cannot do that without us.
 The party is offering to hold a forum tohelp us understand how we can we can protect what we do at this year's state
election.
  This is an importantopportunity for your club to find out how it can fight to enjoy the weekend
with our kids the way we do now - and maybe get rid of the new camping tax.
 I am inviting you to a forum to be heldat       2pmon Saturday 4th October 2014       at(A PUB NEAR YOU, ANDREW?? - YARRA JUNCTION WAY?) Speakers will be Andrew Jones, UpperHouse candidate for Eastern Victoria Region and Neil Jenkins, Assistant
Secretary.
 They will explain how to make the majorpolitical parties take notice of what you do - and how to use our numbers to
fend off political attacks and maybe gain some freedoms back.
  They will explain the options you have, fromdoing nothing, to lobbying, to getting directly involved in the election - and
maybe having us put up our own candidates to vote for!
 This is a great opportunity so don'tmiss it. RSVP to Neil Jenkins at admin@countryalliance.org by August29th.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds