Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: HTFU Training / Planning Ride 3 19/7/14

HTFU Training / Planning Ride 3 19/7/14 10 Jul 2014 18:09 #3572

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
What can you expect from this planning ride should be the same as the final ride, single trail, Frankies track, more single trail, rooted up hills, rooted down hills, clay, sand and general shite, and a full ay on the bikes, could even end up harder depending on the weather.
 I can assure you that at some point of the day you may be physically challenged, emotionally challenged and mentally challenged so if you are into being challenged and want a bit of a work out tag along, you may just discover something about yourself, or even worse, something about me 

Owe if you don't know about Frankie's track, this is a very good team building track along with the other mother we discovered last time out, with everyone needing help at some point to get there bike over, or under, our out of some mother Fecker Rut, but a lot of physical fun.
Anywho if you are up for some good fun on the bike let me know. Willbar 0477690699
Its also time to start thinking about the main ride and what size shirt you want. 

Attendees
Willbar
Pommy Mat
Gary C
RedRon
James
Colin P
Zeb
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2014 21:06 by Willbar.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds