Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Marysville Aug14 Ride Report

Marysville Aug14 Ride Report 14 Aug 2022 20:38 #35898

• Joe Bool
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
A good day for a ride :up:
We rolled on in, a few hello's and then got ourselves out onto the tracks. Lots of gloopy red clay. Some tire pressure conversation saw Simon and I lower them a bit, yeah 15psi is probs a bit high! A few climbs challenged us and thanks to Mark for leading to just the right level of fun.
It's been a while since I've been to Marysville and I noticed how much the bush has grown, it looked real nice. We crossed the little creek a had a bite to eat.
Kinda consistent light rain with a few dryer patches.  The cold started to set in so we cruised on back to the cars before a mega dump of rain.  

Thanks to Allan riding tailman for us all day with a smile. Cheers Mark for putting on the ride and good to ride with you Simon. 
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Marysville Aug14 Ride Report 15 Aug 2022 19:17 #35903

• simon3637
  • Fresh Boarder
Good to ride with you too Joe. Shame about the rain but I had a great day. My goal is to make it to the top of that gnarly hill in one go next time.

Thanks again Mark for putting on the ride. Cheers to Allan. And Joe, hope you didnt get into trouble with the Mrs on account of the dirty gloves mate! Thanks to all for the help given to me as a new rider. You guys were very patient with me and I appreciate it.

Looking forward to riding again with you guys and getting some saddle time.
Simon I
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds