Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Ride Report Sunday 4/4/21

Ride Report Sunday 4/4/21 05 Apr 2021 12:15 #34197

• lefty
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 51
5 members of Amtra joined me for a casual ride heading off from Blue Rock Lake at 9.30.  The weather started off a little warmish but stayed coolish towards the end.  Our first regroup was the Fire tower on Tower Rd where we had a chat.  I had a search for one of Al Masons skinny tracks after that but couldn't find it, bugger. Headed down a real challenge of a track before landing out onto Serpentine track and blasting off towards Erica. Delpretes, Rusks onto Telbit trying to come out near Erica but they have been burning off here so we backed tracked to Telecom track and popped out near the Erica Pub. After a gourmet pie and feeding the local dog off we went.  A few tracks through Caringal punched us towards the scout camp via a skinny track, some long flowing tracks on the way back and just when you think you have the energy for another skinny, well. That story's for another day, back at the cars at 4pm with 82ks on the clock. 
Thanks for coming and making it a great day,
Sean Mackey
Connor Mackey
Mark Judkins
Greg Judkins
Stephen Robertson.
PS, I had invited  another member along, JC, but he said he wasn't back till Monday.. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trevor b, shercophil
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds