Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Husqvana FE 350 2014 Review

Husqvana FE 350 2014 Assessment. 22 Apr 2014 22:17 #1945

• Peter R
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
Update:
Still Happy with the New Beast.
Went out for a Bit of a Look See at Mt Dissapointment on Easter  Monday with Darren D and his New Husk FE350.
Found some awesome Narrow Trails, probably around the 30k's but also noticed a lot of off shoot tracks that we didn't get time to go on.
The FE350 is a Dream in the Tight stuff, not like FE570 with it's Grunt and Heavy Weight. The 350 has Unbelievable Traction and way easier to get Started on the Steep Tight Tracks.
It's Hard to Fault this Bike, overall it does everything well and the only issue is that it's White, which seems to discolour around the Knee area's.
Owe Yeh, it;s a Mono Machine and you can Rev the Hell out of it. I'm glad I didn't get the 250 2T, as this Bike is so Nimble and you can wrap it on and not get too sideways !!!

I should look at doing the Ride height Etc, but I can sit on it with my feet flat on the Ground, which it great when you need to do the Emergency foot down Thingy !!!

This will be My 5th KTM based Bike, and only had a Problem with the FE550 ' Main Bearing" other than That , all bikes have been without Problems, and I think KTM have done their Homework over the Years and are Producing an Excellent Trail Bike.
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2014 22:38 by Peter R.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Husqvana FE 350 2014 Assessment. 22 Apr 2014 22:49 #1946

• Zeb Colic
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
ONE HAPPY CAMPER by the sound of it Pete ........ It's funny because I love my 2T 300 for the exact same reasons . Must be because they both have KTM DNA . 

Surprising that the 350 is better on single that the 570 :D

If you can keep us posted with how things wear , break , need to be replaced etc would be great . 

Husqvana FE 350 2014 Assessment. 22 Apr 2014 22:53 #1947

• Peter R
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
Zeb Colic wrote:
ONE HAPPY CAMPER by the sound of it Pete ........ It's funny because I love my 2T 300 for the exact same reasons . Must be because they both have KTM DNA . 

Surprising that the 350 is better on single that the 570 :D

If you can keep us posted with how things wear , break , need to be replaced etc would be great . 
It's like the 570, it loves Rear Tyres :D:( :)  
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds