Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 6hr cross country at golden beach!

6hr cross country at golden beach! 29 May 2014 08:43 #2804

• Serge C
  • Administrator
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
  • Thank you received: 169
Al wrote:

ps. I still want a bloody tshirt though!!!!
:-P

I've got a couple of spares here.  I'll give you one!  No guarantee what will be on it though! ;) 
"That's what I do, I drink and I know things!" - Tyrion Lannister
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6hr cross country at golden beach! 29 May 2014 10:24 #2805

• Timmers
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2019 HCR Coordinator
  • Thank you received: 48
I'm teaming up with young Ian. And im going to hold it pinned to the finish. Its going to be fucking mint as, becuase I love sand. 

6hr cross country at golden beach! 29 May 2014 12:07 #2806

• seano
  • Platinum Boarder
  • liv'n the moty life
  • Thank you received: 30
Timmers wrote:
I'm teaming up with young Ian. And im going to hold it pinned to the finish. Its going to be fucking mint as, becuase I love sand. 
do tell
on what will you be holding pinned
I just wanna ride me moty B)

6hr cross country at golden beach! 29 May 2014 13:25 #2807

• seano
  • Platinum Boarder
  • liv'n the moty life
  • Thank you received: 30
Willbar wrote:
Peter R wrote:
Al wrote:
Ian.
Interested Jr, talk when I see ya and workout if I qualify as a team mate for ya?
Al

Did you Read Al  " Only the Fittest Will survive  "      Count Me Out
so why not get fitter Pete. You blokes keep telling us how good you are on bikes, whats stopping u from going, so what it u wont be the fastest or best riders on the day, lifes for living just not sitting behind the key board hanging shit on other members. I tell you if I was 40klgs lighter id be thinking about it, so what if you dont even finish it or worse you come last but at least you would have giving it crack rather than trying to find the cracks. Go on follow Seano's lead and go ride with some real good riders and see how you compare. What have you really got to loose, and if you get shit hung on whats the diff, better getting it hung on you for trying than for just hidding away in your computer room, Steve Morrison had a go 1 year and now has the memories to talk about 
if I was 40 kgs liter my ass , I passed guys twice your size , doing the twelve hr
read your own speal and Sign up
I just wanna ride me moty B)
Last Edit: 29 May 2014 20:58 by seano.

6hr cross country at golden beach! 29 May 2014 14:25 #2808

• nathanstott
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
You blokes aren't racing without me so i'm in as well!! :up:

6hr cross country at golden beach! 29 May 2014 16:07 #2809

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
seano wrote:
Willbar wrote:
Peter R wrote:
Al wrote:
Ian.
Interested Jr, talk when I see ya and workout if I qualify as a team mate for ya?
Al

so why not get fitter Pete. You blokes keep telling us how good you are on bikes, whats stopping u from going, so what it u wont be the fastest or best riders on the day, lifes for living just not sitting behind the key board hanging shit on other members. I tell you if I was 40klgs lighter id be thinking about it, so what if you dont even finish it or worse you come last but at least you would have giving it crack rather than trying to find the cracks. Go on follow Seano's lead and go ride with some real good riders and see how you compare. What have you really got to loose, and if you get shit hung on whats the diff, better getting it hung on you for trying than for just hidding away in your computer room, Steve Morrison had a go 1 year and now has the memories to talk about 
if I was 40 kgs liter my ass , I passed guys twice your size , doing the twelve hr
read your own speil and Sign up
so u passed guys who weighted 280klgs mmmmmm slight over exaggeration there , but if I reduce my baggage and increase my core fitness over the next 12mths We will do the next 12 hr together, how does that sound ?
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence
The following user(s) said Thank You: seano

6hr cross country at golden beach! 29 May 2014 18:52 #2812

• Peter R
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
Willbar wrote:
Peter R wrote:
Al wrote:
Ian.
Al

so why not get fitter Pete. You blokes keep telling us how good you are on bikes, whats stopping u from going, so what it u wont be the fastest or best riders on the day, lifes for living just not sitting behind the key board hanging shit on other members. I tell you if I was 40klgs lighter id be thinking about it, so what if you dont even finish it or worse you come last but at least you would have giving it crack rather than trying to find the cracks. Go on follow Seano's lead and go ride with some real good riders and see how you compare. What have you really got to loose, and if you get shit hung on whats the diff, better getting it hung on you for trying than for just hidding away in your computer room, Stedeadorrison had a go 1 year and now has the memories to talk about 

why Don't I get fitter , cos then I would have to go on this ride, and if I lost 40 kgs i would be dead, as for hanging shit on members, isnt that what we do on the site.   Follow seans lead,  I can lead  myself, anyway I have done a few Yamaha series in my day, and yes there are riders that make you look like a beginner, and those riders are then passed by other riders that make them look like beginners which puts you feeling like a Snail on a Electric Pencil sharpener. But they were fun in there Day, but not for me anymore. 
Come on Will, loose some weight,  hang more Shit on each other, ride like your a Gun, and go on the bloody ride ,you can do I Boy  come on Don't let the Amtra Team Down.
Last Edit: 29 May 2014 19:05 by Peter R.

6hr cross country at golden beach! 29 May 2014 18:55 #2813

• nathanstott
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Looks like I'm doing ironman! :shock:

6hr cross country at golden beach! 29 May 2014 19:33 #2814

• Al
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
Seano and I are there, joined at the hip.

So as of tomorrow I'm waking up early to watch oz style aerobic in the morning before I get out of bed. Fitness, here I come.
:-P
Al

6hr cross country at golden beach! 29 May 2014 19:45 #2815

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
I would like to move a motion that the club pay for a team of 4 to enter and supply ride jumpers to be worn to promote AMTRA, anyone other than those who plan to ride second the motion 
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds