Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Gday from New member

Gday from New member 25 Oct 2018 20:22 #27954

• Itchsta
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello all, my name is Ash! 
I have recently got back into riding trail bikes again after some time. I have been away from riding for around 12 years and all of a sudden got the bug. I own a 05 wr450 and absolutely love it after riding only 2 strokes in my earlier days. I have a young family and we often head away camping any chance we get. The bike now gets packed before the kids and the food. I always enjoy getting out however as mates move on or moved away the numbers of people to ride with diminished and found myself on solo rides. Well as im early 40's now the prospect of riding alone doesn't do much for me and felt it necessary to join a club where i may get to ride more often with like minded people. So after chatting with Ian and his great information,  i have acquired a Membership! Looking forward to being a part of your great club!! Thankyou.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gday from New member 25 Oct 2018 20:44 #27956

• Jeff Davey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Welcome Ash ,I to used to ride solo till I had a small issue with my bike and got home real late. Needless to say the wife was not happy so I joined AMTRA. That was over 10 years ago. Since then I have been on a heap of great rides and made some great friends. So get on some rides , meet all the crew and have fun
Cheers Jeff 
He who dies with the most TOYS wins
The following user(s) said Thank You: Itchsta

Gday from New member 25 Oct 2018 20:45 #27957

• Jeff Grogan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 100
G'Day Ash
Welcome aboard . 
Hope to catch up on a ride 

Keep an eye on the calendar for rides and the recent topics tab here on the forum
Cheers Jeff

Gday from New member 25 Oct 2018 20:54 #27958

• Itchsta
  • Fresh Boarder
Cheers jeff, appreciated!! Hopefully meet you out on a ride!

Gday from New member 25 Oct 2018 20:59 #27959

• Itchsta
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Jeff, yes know what you mean!! Had the search party putting batteries in torches just about. Appreciate the info , Hopefully see you out on a ride too!! Cheers!

Gday from New member 25 Oct 2018 22:47 #27964

• Scott200
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
Gidday Ash , firstly welcome to AMTRA mate , I have an easy ride for you to give a go if you’re keen on Sunday Nov 4th up at Neerim South . Love it if you could join us and by the way I like your choice of bike , I have the same model and I love it too . Look forward to meeting you . Regards Scott 

Gday from New member 25 Oct 2018 23:15 #27966

• Itchsta
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Scott, great to hear! Unfortunately i am away up around rubicon that weekend with the family. Greatly appreciate your offer and will certainly take you up next ride. Only problem with long weekends , we go away.
Thankyou, regardless regards ash
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds