Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HCR Adventure Ride

HCR Adventure Ride 01 Mar 2023 21:31 #36327

• Husky-Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28
2023 HCR Adventure Ride

There will be a ride to Abbeyard (Sat 22/4), a ride around Abbeyard and the surrounding hills (Sun 23/4) followed by a ride back to Melbourne (Mon 24/4)

To get on this ride you just need to be a financial member of AMTRA so check your membership then head to the members area and check out the details for the ride
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HCR Adventure Ride 31 Mar 2023 07:30 #36396

• Rob Lomas
  • Senior Boarder
  • AMTRA 2017 EX President
  • Thank you received: 3
Sorry Mark 
I can't make this one but will be there will the big old berg for some camping and maybe a trail ride instead and leave the KTM at home 
Cheers and thanks for the facebook invite .
All The Gear And No Idea

HCR Adventure Ride 16 Apr 2023 15:09 #36439

• pauljedi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey mate I’m interested in the HCR ADV ride, where do I put my name down and is there anymore details available? Cheers Paul

HCR Adventure Ride 16 Apr 2023 23:00 #36440

• Husky-Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi Paul
The only requirement for this ride is that you are a financial member of the club which you will know as all members can see the members area and the 2023 HCR posts are in there.  The ride will be leaving Saturday morning and heading to Abbeyard for Saturday night, a loop will be run on Sunday and returning to Melbourne on Monday. You will need to bring everything with you including food but I will be posting a more detailed itinerary later in the week as numbers confirm. If you like I can be reached on 0438 222 800, your name is on the list in the members area under 2023 HCR Adventure Ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: pauljedi
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds