TOPIC: YARRA VALLEY FEBRUARY 4th

YARRA VALLEY FEBRUARY 4th 02 Feb 2018 22:24 #24642

• Serge C
  • Administrator
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
  • Thank you received: 169
Chappa wrote:
Jeff Grogan wrote:
Was gunna but have family comitments in the morning ..... AAAAAAGGGHHHH , thats why i get tourettes
well you should at least ride the DRZ to lunch and ride the arvo with us

Well, maybe...OK!
"That's what I do, I drink and I know things!" - Tyrion Lannister
The administrator has disabled public write access.

YARRA VALLEY FEBRUARY 4th 04 Feb 2018 21:45 #24652

• Damian K
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Thanks Phil, a good ride. We had fun. You even made sure we ate lunch before you got yours. I think I ended up doing about 300km, door to door.

YARRA VALLEY FEBRUARY 4th 05 Feb 2018 10:50 #24666

• Rob
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
Thanks to you Phil many of us now know the limit of the ABS on our 'big bikes', for those that weren't there we had some pretty step down hills that had a sandy/marbles that kept your attention %100. I think we also had lots of single cylinders and a few twins that got airborne an a great uphill as we chased some guys from another group on dirt bikes, good fun although I bottomed out all suspension and nearly buckled my front wheel. Great ride and somehow all done with no maps so thanks again Phil as I know you put in a lot of hours setting out this course.

YARRA VALLEY FEBRUARY 4th 05 Feb 2018 13:19 #24671

• Geoff L
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
As you said Phil 90% dirt & 10 % tar so I had 10% fun & 90% "O shit" but a great time of 100% even with the minor off.
New tires are now on the list. I dont know how Triumph can sell an "Adventure bike" with such rubbish tires for dirt conditions, I guess in the UK they dont have dirt to deal with!!
A big thankyou to Dave our tailman all day with him helping me picking my bike up after my fall.
These things are SOOO heavy that its impossible to pick one up by yourself
Like Onion, I did nearly 300km for the day
A top day with a good group of guys 
If you ask a stupid question you are a fool for a second. If you don't ask any questions then you are a fool forever!!

YARRA VALLEY FEBRUARY 4th 05 Feb 2018 15:05 #24677

• Chappa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38
As The others have said Great ride Phil hopefully you enjoyed yourself too, and make these sort of rides a common occurrence. I'm glade I didn't bother dusting off my old adventure gear before I put it on Sunday morning next time I might bring goggles was pulling blobs of mud from my eyes last night but all in the name of GREAT FUN Thanks mate

YARRA VALLEY FEBRUARY 4th 05 Feb 2018 22:32 #24682

• Scott200
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
Hey guys , glad to hear the day went well , Jarrod & myself drove up to Noojee hoping to catch up with you all but we must have been a bit late . Anyway we both enjoyed a couple of Johnny Cash burgers at the pub then hit the road to check out some possible camp sites . Please put on another one Phil . Regards Scott
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds