Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Mt Dissapointment 5/10/14

Mt Dissapointment 5/10/14 06 Oct 2014 16:34 #5428

• Peter R
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
Sorry for the Last Minute Decision to put on a Ride, But Sh!t Happens.
It was a Ripper Day for a Ride so Darren and I drove up to the DSE Meeting Point on Main Mountain Rd, as I put the Ride up Last Saturday arvo, no one else turned up " As I expected" .  We headed out at 9.00am and went on a Narrow Trail Mission  and Found Heaps of Trails, and managed to come across a Ripper of a Narrow steep Rocky Track with Trees just wide apart to Get the Bars Between. I was Knackered as we sat at the Top of the Track cooling Down after an Ass Clenching Track. It's the Type of track where you can't afford to Stop, as Starting off again would be a real Prick.
There is Narrow Tracks all over the Place towards Wondong, and a Heap of Riders using them, some of them had Massive Ruts in the Gullies but with a bit of Help from each other we got our Bikes out of the Crap.
With  a few stops and lots of K's done we Retreated to the Magpie & Stump Pub in Wondong for a Meal then into the Hot wash across the Road. Our Bikes have never seen so much Mud !!
We both had a Ball, and I will look at doing some more Homework to get a Loop happening, and put a ride on around Christmas.

Riders
Peter r
Darren D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mt Dissapointment 5/10/14 06 Oct 2014 17:14 #5431

• DarrenD
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Thanks for leading the ride Peter. Had a ball. Havent been on the Husky for a while so it was great to get out there again.

Mt Dissapointment 5/10/14 06 Oct 2014 18:26 #5434

• Serge C
  • Administrator
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
  • Thank you received: 169
So I'm guessing you were tailman all day, Daz.

then with a written ride report and a potential verbal report at the next meeting, you'll rack up some serious clubman points, simply for having fun!  How cool is that?

Pete, would have loved to be there, but bit of a hike from Adelaide!
"That's what I do, I drink and I know things!" - Tyrion Lannister

Mt Dissapointment 5/10/14 06 Oct 2014 19:21 #5436

• DarrenD
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Serge C wrote:
So I'm guessing you were tailman all day, Daz.

then with a written ride report and a potential verbal report at the next meeting, you'll rack up some serious clubman points, simply for having fun!  How cool is that?

Pete, would have loved to be there, but bit of a hike from Adelaide!

Yeah I was tailman pretty much all day.  Except the bit where I passed Pete on a hill when he stuffed up.  And the bit when I went through a bog hole first and then had to help him get his bike out.  No wonder he got stuck i sunk to my knees and struggled to get me feet out.  Its great up there coz Pete knows his way around so well and we found some really good tracks.

What you doin in Adelaide??

Mt Dissapointment 5/10/14 06 Oct 2014 19:37 #5442

• Serge C
  • Administrator
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
  • Thank you received: 169
DarrenD wrote:

What you doin in Adelaide??

Avoiding riding with you two! :shock:

So now you're telling me you were par time ride leader.  You'll be up for 'Clubman of the Year' now.
"That's what I do, I drink and I know things!" - Tyrion Lannister
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds