Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Pats black range ride

Pats black range ride 15 Sep 2014 19:29 #5060

• Timmers
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2019 HCR Coordinator
  • Thank you received: 48
Hadn't been out in a while as iv been working mostbweekends, so at 4pm the day before I decided to get out to one of my favourite areas. 
An hour and 20min easy cruising is all it took me to get to Stanley's homestead. The weather is absolutly mint!
With pat, andrew, chrisc and a old face Mr Aaron Rowe! We set off! 5mins in and I went sliding on my side in a pirouette in front of Andrew, slippery mossy clay! Laughed my way down but! Haha!
The morning loop flowed beautiful with some awsome singles and changlling terrain, so many sticks and log strewn the trails! Got back to the cars after 35kms, and had a bite to eat, while watching a ground of knuckle heads load 4 unregested quad bikes on a truck.
We took off again straight up the old creek bed track! God that's changed so so much these last few years! Got to top, had a ball.
We then set off to the Buxton side, the ride just went up a notch and we were flying along! One big beautiful loop of singles and open trails and we were back at the cars with 92kms on the speedo! Thanks pat for the day! And the other members it was a pleasure riding with you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds