Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Euroa ADV Rider Saturday 21/11/20

Euroa ADV Rider Saturday 21/11/20 21 Nov 2020 20:10 #33608

• Peter R
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
Hope you all had a great Day Ride out to Euroa. I have a Relive but i must of hit the Pause button around Ruffy, and missed half the ride " Sorry"

And thanks to Dennis for going Tailman.

https://www.relive.cc/view/vr63dL9xo8q

Peter Ross KTM390  Lead Rider           Member
Dennis Dorman GS750 Tailman          Member
Ted Henning DR650                               Member
Gavin Mc Ghee   CRF1000                     Non  Member
Michael Devilee  KTM 1050                  Non Member
Quan Le  Husky 701                                Non Member
Steve Chapman KTM990                      Non Member 
Ross Bousie  DL650                                  Non Member
Jack Christodoulou   T7                          Non Member 
Tony Wilkinson   CRF1000                     Non Member
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2020 20:24 by Peter R.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Euroa ADV Rider Saturday 21/11/20 22 Nov 2020 16:53 #33620

• dennisd
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Another fun day out on the bike with one Peter’s adventures. Ten of us set off from Mernda at about 9am. All went well until I as tailman came across Ross on his Vstrom at an intersection without a cornerman. Do we go straight onto a bare clay track from the well graded gravel road or do we continue slightly right on the good gravel road. We opted for the good gravel road but it soon degraded into a rough track so when I came to another intersection I stopped and returned to the previous intersection. Unfortunately Ross continued on but it was unclear which track he took. Back at the original intersection I called Pete so he started heading back. The problem was I had no real idea where and how far Ross had gone.  Eventually Ross did return to the original intersection so we were then about to take the other track when Pete turned up. I’ll blame the excessive sugar hit from the pink donut for my stuff up. So all good in the end  and nobody lost. It just meant that we lost about half an hour and that explains why the relive plot back tracks a long way before continuing onwards to Broadford for a very welcome morning tea.

No further drama for the rest of the day. A very tasty pie at the bakery in Euroa for lunch. Some very scenic areas and many great dirt roads and twisty bitumen. Very dusty in parts but still a great day out. 398 km for me door to door. 

Thanks Peter.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds