Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Cobaw Sunday 28/7

Cobaw Sunday 28/7 31 Jul 2019 10:39 #30413

• shercophil
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
              Coldish start to the day but 12 riders were ready and keen to get going at about 9.30am.I hadnt ridden at Cobaw before and didnt know what to expect but i was pleasantly surprised with some great tracks and terrain that varied from slippery red clay ,to sand to rock.Sun came out mid morning and conditions were just about perfect.Heading back for lunch some of the group were treated to a spectacular highside by a  rider (Mick ?) thankfully he wasnt hurt and the bike looked a bit rough but was able to be ridden back to the cars.

4 of the group decided to call it a day at lunch time but the other 8 of us did about another 90 minutes or so.Matt upped the level of knarlyness a few degrees and by a bout 2.15 pm i think most of us were starting to feel it.Thanks for putting on a great ride Matt i look forward to doing it again it was well worth the 2 hour drive.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cobaw Sunday 28/7 04 Aug 2019 09:21 #30433

• jco1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Great ride with a good mixture of terrain... was expecting rocks galore - they came but so did some nice wet slipper clay sections and the odd sandy corner!

Thanks for leading the ride Matt!

Cheers, Jase
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds