Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Marysville 12/8/2018

Marysville 12/8/2018 13 Aug 2018 11:16 #27161

• shercophil
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Six of us braved the elements for this months ride at Marysville.After all the rain the previous couple of days i had a pretty good idea what we were in for and i wasnt disappointed.The first 40 or so kms were spent in the triangle until Mark decided that we all looked too comfortable so he led us across to the other side of the highway where the tracks went from just slippery to extremely slippery.
            I think every one enjoyed themselves i know i did, i even managed to boil my bike on one of my favorite narrow tracks, i think it was a combination of low speed and lots of clutch abuse getting over all the newly fallen logs.Total kms for the day was about 105.No bike problems no injuries , no rain and no dust , but i did get some sweat in my eyes at one stage.
                   A huge thank you to Mark for keeping these Marysville rides going , every month there seems to be new riders attending and with a good leader the area lends itself really well to tailoring a ride to the skills of those in attendance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Al, lefty
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds