Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Buxton/Black Range 22nd July

Buxton/Black Range 22nd July 24 Jul 2017 19:59 #21984

• Mark S
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
It has been a long time since my last amtra ride. Seeing a clubman ride I could attend was great.
We went to unload the bikes off the trailer to find the tie-downs all covered in ice. When i released one buckle the bike nearly fell over as the catch stuck open. Haven't had this happen before!
Simon promised we would warm up quick and he was true to his word. However Jeff decided we needed an early rest by having his bike cut out each time he put it into gear and take off. Problem found to be moisture in the spark plug cap.
The ride flowed well for a group of six riders along a lot of wet/slippery tracks, plenty of log hopping, tight and open tracks and two challenge hills. Well done on Simon and Jeff making it to the top of Jims Hill.
A great days ride conducted by Jeff with a good mix of tracks. Thanks mate!
He plans to put another ride on soon in the same area so mark it down as a must do ride. 
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Buxton/Black Range 22nd July 25 Jul 2017 18:17 #22005

• simonj
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
Thanks Mark, glad you enjoyed it, I will post up some more rides up that way soon, hope you and Simon can make the next one - will be a bit longer and a bit tougher!!! I had a ball on Saturday, a great group to ride with and a beautiful area to ride in, what more can you ask? Cheers, Simon J.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds