Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Daylesdord Family Day 4/3/17

Daylesdord Family Day 4/3/17 05 Mar 2017 10:44 #20355

• Al
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
Well another great day. Thanks Jt and family for the use of the property. Was a fairly quiet day due to the heat, but always good to watch and help the little members as they progress their way through the new bikes and challenges. To Thomas and Tyler, you both did well with the new world of clutches and was good to see the confidence rise as the day went by. The quiet day also gave us some time to look into some improvements and get out for a good blast or two myself. Was great to see Alex front up latter in the day after going on a ride on his new affruca twin. Even bigger thanks for letting me take it for a ride. 1000cc, road tyres, dirt roads and no traction control equals a s@#tload of fun. Was also great that Alex said he'd buy me one so i can ride with him. Your a top bloke 
:-P
Till the next one, Al
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Daylesdord Family Day 4/3/17 05 Mar 2017 12:48 #20356

• seano
  • Platinum Boarder
  • liv'n the moty life
  • Thank you received: 30
Another gerat day at Daylesford , a bit hot at times , great to see alex and his new steed , I m sure he said I could have the kato 690 to come with you and him on the twins Al :D
I just wanna ride me moty B)

Daylesdord Family Day 4/3/17 05 Mar 2017 18:52 #20357

• GRAYDON D
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Thanks to everyone. Especially Al for summing it up in his post and to Seano for taking me on the ride that I really needed. Great to see Alex especially as he is giving us all bikes
Just wait for me at the next corner !!!!

Daylesdord Family Day 4/3/17 06 Mar 2017 09:46 #20358

• KennyB
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Another great day indeed, big thanks as always to John and co for the place to ride it really is greatly appreciated, another big thanks to Al for spending time with Tyler and getting him using his clutch. 
Hope the couple who had offs are feeling better.

Daylesdord Family Day 4/3/17 07 Mar 2017 22:17 #20377

• Darren lynch
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Thanks Jt and family
The boys and myself had a awesome time and looking forward to the next one, hopefully  its bit cooler and the grounds a bit softer to land on LOL. ;)
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds