Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Marysville Nov 8th

Marysville Nov 8th 10 Nov 2015 18:56 #12854

• Joe Bool
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Great day out on the trails and really nice to have Phil back from his overseas jaunt. 

Started out with a round up of the riders for the day, around 20 or 30 odd and Phil had a few words for our fellow rider Matt which without being too heavy was certainly a nice acknowledgement, thank you Phil.

Heading out out onto the trails we had an early flat tire and while that was being attended to another bike decided to kark it. I don't know who the rider was, and while I know jack about mechanics I enjoyed hanging out trying to be of some kind of help.  Unfortunately in the end his bike just wouldn't fire so a few riders set off for the 4wd recovery and called it an early day.  

In the mean time a group of riders went on an exploration to check out a loop. Turned out to be a cracker in my opinion, few tight bits, slightly slimey little climb here and there, mud boggy bit and a log that forced a new trail around, although I did see a couple of blokes go over it....

Anyway when we got back and had the whole group together we decided to do the loop again. Woo hoo! 

Then I think it was getting to lunch time, so we had lunch. 

Bit more riding. Found a waterhole that was a bit tricky for some of us and I'm always real grateful for the senior/ better riders/ anyone who get in there and help out. It's a good vibe and much appreciated. 

Getting a bit of a dust cloud going on now. Went to Tannins hill somewhere along the way, good view, decided to have a crack and made it up. Feeling good so went down and tried again only to eat dirt, but not hurt so that's ok. 

Got got back to the cars around 4pm, nice sunny day, rewarding ride. 

Thanks to Phil once again, the tails men Andrew and Mark I believe, and the good crew out there.

Hells Yeah. 
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukeDebJ

Marysville Nov 8th 10 Nov 2015 21:01 #12865

• LukeDebJ
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Welcome back Phil:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds