Moondarra/glengarry 1st November 03 Nov 2015 17:04 #12759

• seano
  • Platinum Boarder
  • liv'n the moty life
  • Thank you received: 30
sandra bob wrote:
Willbar wrote:
sandra bob wrote:
Hey guys. ...Thanks so much for lookin after my hubby and Al for getting him home safe.
Took him to casualty this morning nice and early due to them being busy when I called yesterday afternoon to see if it was worth taking him in.
So got there a bit after 8 this morning...out of there about 5 hours later with a moonboot and crutches...and a broken right ankle .
Hes home...and ready to start driving me nuts for the next couple of weeks as no weight bearing allowed at all till he see's the ortho surgeon in a fortnight.
Again...thanks everyone for lookin out for Johnny
Luv Bob :)
No Problem Bob, that's what we do and why we ride together, just remind him to order a new throttle tube as he has probably forgotten about it already. Think about all the beer he is going to drink now he is stuck on the couch for a couple of weeks :):)
He’s already started :up:
from the fridge or the ESKY next to the couch
I just wanna ride me moty B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Moondarra/glengarry 1st November 03 Nov 2015 17:10 #12760

• Zeb Colic
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
johnny d wrote:
Awesome ride, thanks Gary, always love riding here, has a great mix of every type of track one could hope for, thanks to Will for tailman all day, top job. 
   The day didn't end so well for me when I clipped a fallen tree at the edge of the track we were riding up,, big impact to my right ankle and lots of pain,, still waiting for X-rays..     Thankyou to everyone on this ride,, when it goes wrong it is reassuring to be with blokes like this. Thanks AMTRA.

Sorry to hear your laid up Johnny stay off it and here's hoping for a speedy recovery for you   ... 

Moondarra/glengarry 1st November 03 Nov 2015 17:42 #12761

• sandra bob
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Do they come in pink? - YES THEY DO!!
  • Thank you received: 20
seano wrote:
sandra bob wrote:
Willbar wrote:
sandra bob wrote:
Hey guys. ...Thanks so much for lookin after my hubby and Al for getting him home safe.
Took him to casualty this morning nice and early due to them being busy when I called yesterday afternoon to see if it was worth taking him in.
So got there a bit after 8 this morning...out of there about 5 hours later with a moonboot and crutches...and a broken right ankle .
Hes home...and ready to start driving me nuts for the next couple of weeks as no weight bearing allowed at all till he see's the ortho surgeon in a fortnight.
Again...thanks everyone for lookin out for Johnny
Luv Bob :)
No Problem Bob, that's what we do and why we ride together, just remind him to order a new throttle tube as he has probably forgotten about it already. Think about all the beer he is going to drink now he is stuck on the couch for a couple of weeks :):)
He’s already started :up:
from the fridge or the ESKY next to the couch
Actually Seano..... hes trying to figure out a way to get the remote control car to get the beer out of the fridge to then bring it to him. Well im back to work tomorrow. ... so im sure I will have seen hes figured something out by the time I get home :shock:
Do they come in pink? YES THEY DO!!

Moondarra/glengarry 1st November 03 Nov 2015 20:34 #12769

• lefty
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 51
A big get better soon to the tuff guy Bob. Anything u need, just yell out..

Moondarra/glengarry 1st November 04 Nov 2015 06:00 #12770

• johnny d
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
lefty wrote:
A big get better soon to the tuff guy Bob. Anything u need, just yell out..
thanks Lefty,, could you give me a ring please 0427760589... Johnny

Moondarra/glengarry 1st November 04 Nov 2015 07:40 #12771

• Gary Clarke
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
With every one ready to go we left the car park at 8:45 taking the usual tracks, headed into the 1st narrow section and had my 1st off for the day ! nothing bad but thought I had damaged my clutch lever only to find the switch block had moved and was blocking the lever, 
threw in the usual mix of tracks and checked out a few new ones to improve the loop, cut the last 10km short as Johnny had belted his ankle against a stump and was in a fair bit of pain, back to the cars by 3:00 with 110km,  

Thanks all for making it another easy ride to lead , rest that fractured ankle Johnny see you back on the bike soon  , cheers, Gary.

Gary Clarke  WR300  Ride Leader
Will Munro  TE300     Tail Man
Johnny de Goey  FE350
Stuart Mackey TE449   
Al Mason YZFX 250
Nathan Stott  YZFX 250
Matt Creasey CRF 510
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2015 07:42 by Gary Clarke.

Moondarra/glengarry 1st November 06 Nov 2015 13:27 #12796

• Btoan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Johnny, sorry to hear about the little tap on the ankle - look after it and see you back on the bike in a few months.....;);)

Moondarra/glengarry 1st November 06 Nov 2015 16:01 #12799

• johnny d
  • Gold Boarder
Btoan wrote:
Hi Johnny, sorry to hear about the little tap on the ankle - look after it and see you back on the bike in a few months.....;);)
thanks Bill,, couple of months ????????? Pfffffft, hobbled out to the shed today and threw the leg over,, bout 3 minutes later hobbled back, feeling much better thanks 

Moondarra/glengarry 1st November 06 Nov 2015 16:03 #12800

• johnny d
  • Gold Boarder
Zeb Colic wrote:
johnny d wrote:
Awesome ride, thanks Gary, always love riding here, has a great mix of every type of track one could hope for, thanks to Will for tailman all day, top job. 
   The day didn't end so well for me when I clipped a fallen tree at the edge of the track we were riding up,, big impact to my right ankle and lots of pain,, still waiting for X-rays..     Thankyou to everyone on this ride,, when it goes wrong it is reassuring to be with blokes like this. Thanks AMTRA.

Sorry to hear your laid up Johnny stay off it and here's hoping for a speedy recovery for you   ... 
thanks Zeb,, hoping so too

Moondarra/glengarry 1st November 06 Nov 2015 16:09 #12801

• johnny d
  • Gold Boarder
For anyone that is interested--- got a look at my X-rays last night,, the treating doctor at the Emergency Dept. got his tibia and fibula mixed up,,  I've fractured my lower fibula,, commonly known as a weber fracture.  Seeing as how we can function pretty well without the fibula, I'll be back  in action in no time,,, well maybe not after Bob reads this ...........
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds