Post your ride reports here
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bob's Ride30/5/15

Bob's Ride30/5/15 01 Jun 2015 07:37 #10489

• Al
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
Thanks for the pic's as always Tony.
Sorry to hear about the foot and hope it heels quick!!!!!
Still not sure why you had to rush off at lunch, the hospital is open late Saturday nights :-P
Al
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bob's Ride30/5/15 01 Jun 2015 13:28 #10491

• Evo
Woopside what a great ride guys, Thanks to Freddo, Al leading and Rossi's tailmaning efforts making the day very rewarding and enjoyable.
I was very impressed by the quality of the tracks we rode on the day with plenty more (Freddo promised me) to ride next time :)
Sorry to the riders I tangled bars with during the day, the boy racer in me can't be contained sometimes :up:
Tony thanks for the pics and looking foward to the video, hope your foot heals up quick.
Wade

Bob's Ride30/5/15 01 Jun 2015 21:57 #10507

• lefty
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 51
Quick recovery Tony, then see you out there...

Bob's Ride30/5/15 02 Jun 2015 00:57 #10509

• Joe Bool
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Was looking forward to this all week at work and now I just keep thinking about what a ripper of a day it turned out to be. Great weather and crew all round.
For sure a big thanks to the fellas Al and Freddo for keeping this ride happening at the last minute.

I found the single trail stuff and gullies a ridiculous amount of fun, even when I laid the ol' XR on her side a few times just so she could have a little rest...The last blast to the helipad on the more open stuff a great way to finish, my arse being so sore I couldn't sit down anymore, which was probably a good thing considering the erosion mounds ahead. 

Thanks to our tailman for most the day Rossi who I learned also cut in the telephone track and here we are riding it. Cheers. 

Bob's Ride30/5/15 02 Jun 2015 10:21 #10519

• Stevodrztractor
Thanks to everyone evolved in organising another great Amtra ride,  definitely got my $60 worth in my first year as an Amtra member and acknowledge the amount of effort other members put in to make rides like this possible

Bob's Ride30/5/15 02 Jun 2015 13:47 #10522

• Paulyberg
  • Fresh Boarder
Great ride ,great bunch of people,  well organised , cant wait to do it again , cheers
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds