Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: TOOLANGI 16 FEB

TOOLANGI 16 FEB 18 Feb 2014 12:43 #691

• craig525
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Looks like ill have to do my own ride report 14 riders wet and wild day a couple non members  my son cam one ADVRIDER Member on a ktm 690 with bald tyres .After couple of easy tracks we where down to 11 riders then Dave on his 690 relised he had lost his tools but one of the returning riders had found them .So he decided to return to the cars and pick them up and continue on home two other riders decided to return also. So now we are 8 It continued to rain some more red clay hills at this point Wade broke a lever no bark busters and he also returned to the cars  more red clay hills cam and i where the only two to reach the summit  Then one of the older riders decided to leave the crn so after about 1 hour we regrouped  and continued on finishing around 3ish with around 80ks for the day cheers craig. 
current ride 2012 ktm300exc gone but not forgotten heaps of orange
Last Edit: 18 Feb 2014 12:44 by craig525.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TOOLANGI 16 FEB 18 Feb 2014 19:27 #705

• seano
  • Platinum Boarder
  • liv'n the moty life
  • Thank you received: 30
The rain Quickly turned a level 2 ride into a clubman ride in no time,I did morning tail and man was I busy
We started with 14 and ended with 8 .Some great tracks out there, in the morning we battled down pores of rain which ment the goggles came off and my dicission to get one last ride out of that worn tyre was a big mistake cos the mini rivers flowing down the red steep clay hills
was real fun.At one stage we lost a rider up a hill and I was on a corner for about 45 mins and I got a bit cold 'once the rest of the group finaly got there we took off to find no corner man . Turns out another group of riders came along and told our corner man we weren't coming.
In the arvo we headed to a different area  only  to find dry tracks and dust , go figure.
All in all I had a great ride ,
So thankyou Craig for your hospitality 
Thankyou to Darren for tailduty in the arvo
and the rest of the guys for makin it a great day
and no thankyou for the guys that told our cornerman we weren't coming
Ta Seano
I just wanna ride me moty B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds