Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Husqvarna Help

Husqvarna Help 24 Sep 2014 17:58 #5234

• SilverFox
  • Fresh Boarder
Being a novice rider and totally inexperienced to the inner workings of a dirt bike I hope to defer to some of the expertise in the club particularly proponents of Husqvarna owners and enthusiasts.  So here goes. 

I recently bought my son a 2004 Husqvarna TC250.   The bike runs rich and has a tendency to fowl up plugs quite quickly.  We also started having difficulty starting the bike. We took to a couple of people to have a look at and there are varying schools of thought as to the issues causing our dilemma.  One of our experts upon attempting to kick start the bike suggested there was all manner of strange and unusual sounds.  He drained the oil and discovered a couple of not so usual bits of metal.  The diagnoses...."sell the bike"  or rebuild the bottom end.  My son really loves the bike and enjoys riding the bike so we are reluctant to sell.  I would like to explore the possibility of rebuilding the bike but I'm not sure were to start without being bent over and ripped a new one...
Any suggestions would be most welcome
Regards
Terence
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Husqvarna Help 24 Sep 2014 21:19 #5239

• twisti3s
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
I am happy to have a look at it! I run a Shop/ workshop in Ringwood. Will PM you with the details.
Beta 300RR MY15 - Serviced and race-prepped by Moto Melbourne
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds