Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: new member

new member 26 Aug 2014 02:54 #4546

• Carl callaghan
  • Fresh Boarder
hi fellow riders, just joined as  a first time member and getting back into trail riding after about 5 years off.  looking forward to building some bike fitness up in the coming weeks and the joining a ride once per month in vic (based in vic) and 2 a year in nsw, additionally 3-4 major 2-3 day events up the east coast per year.  my son has also just stepped out of TTR50 into first clutch bike KTM SX 65 so a further 2 rides per year at a family park, if any members have experience at a park any recommendations would be appreciated.
cheers
carl
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2014 02:57 by Carl callaghan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

new member 26 Aug 2014 05:35 #4548

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Welcome aboard Carl. Regards Will
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carl callaghan

new member 26 Aug 2014 11:02 #4550

• Phil Randall
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
Carl,   You are more than welcome to join my Marysville ride on Sep 14th.     Details are in the calendar.
Phil R.

new member 27 Aug 2014 18:24 #4576

• Carl callaghan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Phil thanks for the offer sounded ideal however im stuck with commitments that day hopefully ill get to the next one. cheers carl

new member 01 Sep 2014 14:20 #4636

• Pauly
  • Junior Boarder
  • Legend
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Carl from AMTRA NSW.

Let me know when your in Sydney. We usually have 2 rides each month so maybe you can hook up with us.

Cheers
Paul (AMTRA NSW President)
Cheers
Pauly

new member 01 Sep 2014 21:52 #4651

• Carl callaghan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Phil whilst I can't make this one it would appear on past posts you have run this a few times, have you currently locked away dates beyond the 14 th sept?  What length is the ride whilst I have not discovered the fuel range of the 300exc as I only just picked it up I'm expecting it to be 120km's on say a level 3 ride but will help with my planning to join future ones.  Thanks carl

new member 01 Sep 2014 21:53 #4652

• Carl callaghan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Paul thanks for the offer I will take you up on that hopefully in the coming months, do you generally ride north or south of sydney? Cheers carl

new member 02 Sep 2014 13:51 #4678

• Pauly
  • Junior Boarder
  • Legend
  • Thank you received: 3
Day rides are usualy 1.5hrs West or North. 2 Day rides are about 2-3 hours South, North or West. Why don't you come on the Holbrook ride on 18/19 October and we can catch up.
Cheers
Pauly

new member 02 Sep 2014 21:08 #4706

• Carl callaghan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi pauly
thanks for pointing out the October one and hope to say yes to some soon, as all seem to conflict at present I'm on holidays with the family mid to end October so unfortunately no to this one have just joined one in around gouges bay on the 11th October. But look forward to catching up at some point a mate of mine put me onto the site it's great viewing a few months out as that will make planning easier in the longer run. Cheers Carl

new member 02 Nov 2014 08:28 #5907

• Carl callaghan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Phil
Would like to join your ride on the 9th of November if that is ok. Could not find it in the rides details only viewed on the calendar

Cheers
Carl
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds