Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Moorabbin Car Show

Moorabbin Car Show 19 Jan 2024 18:46 #36984

• Ian Robinson
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 119
in case anyone is interested.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]rom: Moorabbin Air Museum <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Sent: 18 January 2024 13:47
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Subject: Invitation to Car Clubs: Moorabbin Air Museum Wings & Wheels Event on February 24th & 25th 2024
[/font] Dear Australian Motorcycle Trail Riders Association Vic, We hope this message finds you well. We are excited to extend an invitation to your esteemed car club to participate
in the upcoming Moorabbin Air Museum Wings & Wheels event, which
will take place on the weekend of the 24th and 25th
of February. Event Details: Date: Saturday, February 24th (Hot Rod Cars) and Sunday, February 25th (Classic and Vintage Cars)Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (both days)Location: Moorabbin Air Museum – 12 First Street, Moorabbin Airport VIC 3194 Highlights:·        Saturday: Showcase of Hot Rod Cars·        Sunday: Display of Classic and Vintage Cars·        Opportunity for car clubs to promote their vehicles and clubs·        BBQ and Book Sale·        Raffle with exciting prizes Logistics:·        Set up time: 9:00 am on both days·        Event duration: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm·        Closing time: 5:00 pm·        This event provides a fantastic platform for your car club to showcase its unique vehicles, connect with fellow
enthusiasts, and promote your club to a wider audience. The diverse
range of cars on display, coupled with the vibrant atmosphere,
promises an engaging and enjoyable experience for all participants. If your club is interested in participating, please confirm your attendance by 16th February 2023. We encourage you to arrive early for set up, ensuring you have ample time to organize your display. To confirm your participation or for any inquiries, please contact myself, Grace either via emailoffice@aarg.com.au or call the museum’s office on 03 9580 7752. We look forward to seeing your club's impressive cars at the Moorabbin Air Museum Wings & Wheels event.
Joined 1972. Life member since 1982
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Moorabbin Car Show 22 Jan 2024 08:07 #36991

• Serge C
  • Administrator
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
  • Thank you received: 169
"Esteemed Car Club"!

We're struggling to consider ourselves an 'Adventure' club, let alone a car club!

;)
"That's what I do, I drink and I know things!" - Tyrion Lannister
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds