Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Freddo's Service

Freddo's Service 12 Apr 2021 16:29 #34209

• Rod
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
@bigpond.net.au> Sent: Sunday, 11 April 2021 4:36 PMTo: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.: Keiths funeral Details.Rod,Here is the details for Keith’s Funeral.Feel free to pass this information on to Keith’s friends past and present to anyone who may like to attend.As you can see there a service in Melbourne & Cairns.Keith’s Funeral details. Firstly I’d like to thank everyone for assisting with the details of Keith’s funeral service.  The service details are now confirmed as follows: THURSDAY 15th APRIL 2021 at 2:00pmWhite Lady Funerals 339 Warrigul RdBurwoodVic 3125For Cairns visitorsAnglecare Cairns 2:00 pm179 Lake St, Cairns City QLD 4870 The service is being held in Melbourne, while a Memorial Service with full livestreaming will be held at the Anglican Church, 179 Lake St  Cairns, with refreshments to follow at the church. The family would appreciate you sharing these details with anyone who might like to attend.  For those wanting to view online rather than attending, they can use the following link which can be viewed on any device as long as the internet is available.  A specific program or app IS NOT needed. view.oneroomstreaming.com/authorise.php?k=1617736018109488  Live Streaming: Screen Options:We recommend you click on the Camera icon during the photo tribute, then select the Slideshow option -   This will give you the best experience and you won’t miss out on seeing the photo tribute slideshow!                                                                          Please Click on ‘SlideShow’ camera  Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns. Warm regardsRachel BarryFuneral DirectorT (03) 8527 4704 
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lefty, Tim D
Time to create page: 0.578 seconds