Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: ADVENTURE BOUND LONGWARRY TO WOODS POINT & RETURN

ADVENTURE BOUND LONGWARRY TO WOODS POINT & RETURN 05 Nov 2018 17:36 #28057

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Scott200 wrote:
Hey Willbar , can you please add another name to the list . Our workshop foreman Chris is joining us ( really good bloke except for the fact that he rides a KTM ) . See ya Saturday mate . Regards Scotty :up:
Done Scotty . VKC Shirl 
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ADVENTURE BOUND LONGWARRY TO WOODS POINT & RETURN 05 Nov 2018 21:15 #28063

• Scott200
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
Ha , I got it

ADVENTURE BOUND LONGWARRY TO WOODS POINT & RETURN 06 Nov 2018 19:18 #28087

• Husky-Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi Will
Can you please add me to the list, time to stretch the 1090’s legs
Cheers
Mark

ADVENTURE BOUND LONGWARRY TO WOODS POINT & RETURN 06 Nov 2018 19:26 #28088

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
Husky-Mark wrote:
Hi Will
Can you please add me to the list, time to stretch the 1090’s legs
Cheers
Mark
done
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence

ADVENTURE BOUND LONGWARRY TO WOODS POINT & RETURN 07 Nov 2018 10:40 #28097

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
Willbar wrote:
********************************************UPDATE 7/11/18************************************************
THE CORNER MAN SYSTEM WILL BE USED ON THIS RIDE ALONG WITH A RIDE SHEET SO PLEASE BRING YOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS WITH YOU, ALSO IF YOU HAVE A UHF RADIO PLEASE BRING IT ALONG.
10/11/18 We will meet at the Eastbound Caltex at longwarry at 7.45am for a 8.00am departure the exact route is now finalized. The plan is to take as much dirt and twisties as possible and as many state forest's as possible. We will need to have fuel for around 320KLMs, the return trip is around 300KLMs and 20 for spare. Their is fuel available for $3 per litre at Woods Point Pub. Should be a cruisy 4 hr trip to Woods Point lunch at the pub and a 2 1/2 to 3 hr return trip we should be getting back around 4.30pm ish. Please make sure you have tools and equipment to repair a puncture.  Need to know who is coming sooner than later so we can book lunch at the pub.
1. Will Munro
2. Scotty H
3. Phil
4. Chris
5. Nathan
6. Mark C
7. Fred S
Ok the route is worked out, Buln Buln  to Willow Grove to Tanjil South to Erica on  to the Thomson Valley Rd to the Walhalla Rd to Aberfeldy  then to Matlock and Woods Point around 170KLMs for lunch, the plan is to return via Matlock looking out for the police once again, then soiuth on Nine Mile Rd onto Toorongo Rd onto Link Tk and onto Mundic Tk onto Ridge Rd into Noojee then up the Baw Baw Tourist Rd to Fergusons and down Hawthorn Creek Rd to Latrobe River Rd out into Neerim South then through Jindavik to Longwarry for the refuel to home. Around 130KLMs return trip 
I have a spare bed at my place in Drouin so if some one from afar wants to come along but does not fancy the early rise or the late trip home they are welcome to the bed for the weekend. Feel free to call me to chat 0477690699
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2018 10:54 by Willbar.

ADVENTURE BOUND LONGWARRY TO WOODS POINT & RETURN 09 Nov 2018 19:24 #28120

• Trevor b
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
Count me in too thanks Will

ADVENTURE BOUND LONGWARRY TO WOODS POINT & RETURN 09 Nov 2018 19:26 #28121

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
Trevor b wrote:
Count me in too thanks Will
see ya in the morning Trev

ADVENTURE BOUND LONGWARRY TO WOODS POINT & RETURN 09 Nov 2018 20:14 #28125

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
Willbar wrote:
********************************************UPDATE 7/11/18************************************************
THE CORNER MAN SYSTEM WILL BE USED ON THIS RIDE ALONG WITH A RIDE SHEET SO PLEASE BRING YOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS WITH YOU.
10/11/18 We will meet at the Eastbound Caltex at longwarry at 7.45am for a 8.00am departure the exact route is now finalized. The plan is to take as much dirt and twisties as possible and as many state forest's as possible. We will need to have fuel for around 320KLMs, the return trip is around 300KLMs and 20 for spare. Their is fuel available for $3 per litre at Woods Point Pub. Should be a cruisy 4 hr trip to Woods Point lunch at the pub and a 2 1/2 to 3 hr return trip we should be getting back around 4.30pm ish. Please make sure you have tools and equipment to repair a puncture.  Need to know who is coming sooner than later so we can book lunch at the pub.
1. Will Munro
2. Scotty H
3. Phil
4. Chris
5. Nathan
6. Mark C
7. Fred S
8. Trevor B
9. Rob
Ok the route is worked out, Buln Buln  to Willow Grove to Tanjil South to Erica on  to the Thomson Valley Rd to the Walhalla Rd to Aberfeldy  then to Matlock and Woods Point around 170KLMs for lunch, the plan is to return via Matlock looking out for the police once again, then soiuth on Nine Mile Rd onto Toorongo Rd onto Link Tk and onto Mundic Tk onto Ridge Rd into Noojee then up the Baw Baw Tourist Rd to Fergusons and down Hawthorn Creek Rd to Latrobe River Rd out into Neerim South then through Jindavik to Longwarry for the refuel to home. Around 130KLMs return trip 
I have a spare bed at my place in Drouin so if some one from afar wants to come along but does not fancy the early rise or the late trip home they are welcome to the bed for the weekend. Feel free to call me to chat 0477690699
Please read fully as the meeting time has changed from the original post,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds