Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 2018 HCR - Pics and video wanted

2018 HCR - Pics and video wanted 18 Jun 2018 11:40 #26464

• Gerald
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
I'm looking for help with a club project putting together a promo style video of the 2018 HCR.

I've access to the official photographers images so have a considerable number of good "action" stills to use, but,  also looking for images (stills or video) that capture any of the following:
  • The Abbeyard property: pre, during and post site set up
  • Volunteers working: around the site and or marking out the track/s
  • Social activities: folks around camp fires sort of stuff (not featuring the backs of peoples heads which seem to be a popular item nowadays, likewise nothing that has images that you wouldn't show to a young child, specifically this means no flipping the bird at the camera, mooning, and, a few without alcohol/cans in hand would be nice also, (anything that fits in here will be going straight to the trash bin))
  • Formalities: Rider briefing, scrutineering, recovery work, award presentation i.e. say the winner of the raffle and pictures of the prize.
  • Catering: food is always an area of interest, after all along with procreation and sleep it's one of the key drivers of human behaviour
  1. Sponsorshipsponsorship is critically important to an event like this so including imagery of their logos and stuff actually on and within the ride area can help demonstrate they get value for money beyond a feeling of warmth and fuzziness in helping us out

If you have items you think would be of interest:

1. Post images or video: onto your personal facebook page or if you don't have one put it on a friends. (The reason for this is real quickly we could have gigabytes of data trying to be loaded onto say a drop box etc, result exceeding storage limits). 
  2. Send me a private message: via the AMTRA messaging system
  3. Review: I'll review the images and let you know if they will be used. 
Thanks

Gerald

• PS apologies for the formatting which makes this hard to read. This system is awful!   
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2018 11:45 by Gerald.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds