Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Useless Telstra

Useless Telstra 06 Dec 2015 12:50 #13210

• Ian Robinson
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 119
I got a letter a while back saying the 2g sim card in my wifes phone would soon expire and it needed to be upgraded to a new sim card. My wife went to Telstra during the week but because the phone is in my name they would not issue a new sim card to her and said we (I) needed to come back to do it. We went to the Telstra shop this morning and the the guy says, there is a 40 minute wait event though there was about 2 other people in the shop.  Naturally I told them where they could go. Went home and in 2 minutes on the net have ported the number to the same carrier as my and my kids phones. Now saving at least $300 a month by not being with Telstra.  Great service by Telstra, not, and another lost customer.
Joined 1972. Life member since 1982
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Useless Telstra 06 Dec 2015 13:31 #13211

• Phil Randall
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
My younger brother is with "another carrier" ,  it is much cheaper!!    However when I ring him he is always out of range!!  
:down::down:

Useless Telstra 06 Dec 2015 16:44 #13216

• Tim D
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 272
We had the same thing when Fiona got an Iphone from one of the daughters and had to change size of the SIM, no good at all going into the store without the person who's name is on the bill there, Fiona let them know that their service was very poor.

Silly thing is that you can go to another carrier without the person who holds the phones number in their name and move it to that carrier, explain that!

Useless Telstra 07 Dec 2015 21:36 #13249

• twisti3s
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
I just walk in get blank sim cards have a few spare to add other services too, call up get them activated when needed!
Beta 300RR MY15 - Serviced and race-prepped by Moto Melbourne
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds