Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: MotoZ Mouintain Hybrid Tyre

MotoZ Mouintain Hybrid Tyre 13 Dec 2015 14:37 #13336

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Timmers wrote:
I wouldn't really know to be honest, but I'd say around the 600 - 800km mark. Doesnt take much to rack up Five or Six 70-100km winter rides, throw a couple of big high country's rides in and about then the tires pretty much done. 
Thats not bad, but I cant believe you use 2 fronts to 1 rear, I'm normally the other way around with 2 rears to 1 front. The last Dunlop MX51 rear that I destroyed at Valencia had around 1000klm on it and was just below half worn,  but it had done a lot of soft stuff type ridding and not much rocky stuff which of coarse can make a big difference.
This MotoZ has some very minor chips from the knob edges but no apparent measurable wear on it yet, and with over 250klms on it so far I'm very happy, as I said if I can use it through summer and have enough left for next summer I will be wrapped.
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MotoZ Mouintain Hybrid Tyre 07 Feb 2016 09:42 #14226

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Well it was another day out of the MotoZ Mountain Hybrid tyre at Chains Bridge and another 150klms but still only a small sign's of wear or tear, so much grip in the dry conditions, excellent in the rocky river crossings it is turning out to be every thing I hoped for, I should have had a little less pressure for the rock garden but I still got up on my own and Lynton mentioned how much grip I had as I sent a boulder down the hill towards him :) sorry mate it was not on purpose. 
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds