Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Club reg obtaining 2nd 45 day permit

Club reg obtaining 2nd 45 day permit 17 Apr 2015 16:30 #9613

• godozy
  • Fresh Boarder
Procedure to obtain a 2nd 45 day permit in the current registration period.
If you have got a bike registered under the club registration scheme and took the 45 day option at the time of registration, you may find that you will need to arrange for the second 45 day permit before your year runs out.  Here is the proceedure.
1. Drop into a Vic Roads office and ask for the 2nd 45 day permit.  You will need to have your current log book for the bike you need the permit for and your drivers licence.
2. You will receive a Vic Roads Club permit form that should have the top part filled out by there printer.  They WILL NOT ask for payment as this form needs to be endorsed by the club to verify that you are still a financial member.
3. Take the form away and either post it to the club or arrange to catch up with an authorised officer of the club to get it signed off.  There are two sections that must be signed.  The top section which is the permit that is stamped once the fee is paid and then stuck in your log book and the bottom section which is the Vic Roads record.
4. Take the completed form back to Vic Roads, pay yhe ammount required. ($68.50) attach the Club permit to the correct page in your log book and your good to go! 

The attached image indiicates the areas that need to filled out by the club before Vic Roads will process your application.

Here's to a stress free experience.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Club reg obtaining 2nd 45 day permit 17 Apr 2015 17:22 #9614

• Serge C
  • Administrator
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
  • Thank you received: 169
Thanks godozy,

You must be riding your red plate bike a lot, if you're needing to get another 45 days on your permit.
"That's what I do, I drink and I know things!" - Tyrion Lannister
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds